Image Map

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Makeover MADENESS {TPT Challenge}

I am so excited to be participating in the TPT Seller Challenge hosted by Third in Hollywood, Teach Create Motivate, Sparkling in Second, and Peppy Zesty Teacherista! This week's challenge is to makeover an old product. I decided to revamp a best-selling product of mine: Inch and Centimeter Task Cards!



For the makeover I updated the cover, terms of use and credits page, added some new clipart, and updated the font. 

Cover Before
Cover After
However my BIGGEST makeover came from listening to my buyers feedback to include an additional way to use this product!  

Originally, I had this product as two different task card scoots: an inch scoot and a centimeter scoot. However, a buyer of mine asked if this product could have the inch and the centimeter scoot combined together into one longer scoot. This terrific feedback allowed me to rethink the my product and now I have added this option. I have renumbered the task cards and created a new recording sheet for the students to use! 

If you have purchased this product already please make sure to go back to TPT and download it again for your updated copy!

If you don't have this product already, head over to my Facebook page to win a copy by the end of the week!


1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I love all of your little hearts! I see you are also a GoNoodler...my students love it! I like how your cover shows an example of your cards!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete