Image Map

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Tell All Tuesday: Summer Snapshot

It's Tuesday which means it is time for Tell all Tuesday. I am linking up with Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K again and this weeks topic is Summer Snapshot.  

This is the last week of school for my school district and summer is so close you can almost taste it!  This summer we are taking more of a stay-cation with the baby being so little. So, I am going to be dreaming about our summer trip from last year. 

We went down to South Carolina and boy do I LOVE IT THERE! While down in the Carolina's we traveled to downtown Charleston, Boone Hall Plantation, and Isle of Palms. 
South Carolina
We love the historic feel and architecture of Charleston, not to mention the amazing restaurants that are down there. Our favorite two restaurants were Poogan's Porch and 82 Queen. 
Waterfront Park, Charleston, SC
Charleston, SC
We also went to Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant. We had a great time touring the home, not to mention I love the live oak trees that line the entrance of the plantation. 
Boone Hall Plantation where part of the The Notebook was filmed
We also spent a lot of time on the beach and enjoying this great view from the condo we rented for the week! 

Isle of Palms, SC
I would love to hear your favorite places to visit when in the Charleston area! We are going to be headed there early next spring for a wedding and would love to check out any of your suggestions!

Make sure to check out these great bloggers summer snapshot too:




10 comments:

  1. We went to Charleston last summer to and it was amazing! The city, the plantations, the food, everything!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice pics! Thanks for sharing! Happy Summer! You can do it! Check out my post.
    All the best!
    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister lived in SC for a few years for grad school. I never made it out there because my kiddos were so little at the time. Looks like a beautiful place to vacation!
    Andrea
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! We are planning a trip to Charleston in the fall!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, loved your pictures, looked like a great time! A few friends of mine always rave about South Carolina! That is definitely on our list to vacation to. Thank you for taking the time to link up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally living vicariously through you! Charleston is on my Bucket List!! Gorgeous!!
    Erin
    Very Perry Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures look amazing! I've never been to South Carolina but I've always heard great things and your pictures make me want to go even more now. Happy last week of school! I'm in the home stretch too, done on Friday and I can't wait! We're almost there!

    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Charleston looks beautiful! I'm hoping to visit some day! What a fantastic trip!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charleston is one of the most BEAUTIFUL cities in the U.S. The historical buildings are absolutely phenomenal! It looks like you had a fabulous trip!
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures, especially that sunset. I would love to visit the Carolina's some day. Looks like a fantastic vacation. Enjoy your stay-cation this year and enjoy that baby. That son't stay little long.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete