Image Map

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Love is the BALM!

Wahooo! Today I got my first Mac!  In the past, I have always used Windows computers, but about two weeks ago my husband and I started researching Apple computers (rewind... I should say, my husband started researching). He found a lot of positive reviews online explaining how versatile an Apple Macbook can be.  So we did some more homework, tried a Macbook Pro at Best Buy, and ordered one early last week.  It will defiantly taking some getting used to, but so far I am loving all of the features and boy is it fast! I think there is going to be a bit of a learning curve but who doesn't love to learn something new? :)

Can you believe January is almost over?  

I started getting ready for Valentine's Day today, it is going to be here before you know it!  

I purchased EOS lip balm from Walmart.  I always find them in the checkout line in a little box individually wrapped.  I made this FREE printable you can download from my store to show your friends just how special they are this Valentines Day. I have included four different sayings.  Each one says, you fill my heart with happiness, joy, delight, or love.   


I have also included two different shades of pink in the printable, so you can buy the light pink or purplish EOS balm.


To put them together you have two options.

Option 1:
Cut the printed page down the straight gray dotted lines to divide the sheet into 4 cards.

If you feel comfortable taking the seal off before giving it as a gift, then cut just inside the dotted circle line.  Untwist the balm and put the bottom of it through the hole you cut.  Twist the lid on top and the paper will stay between the balm.  

Option 2:
Cut the printed page down the straight gray dotted lines to divide the sheet into 4 cards.

It you don't feel comfortable taking the seal off before giving it as a gift, leave the seal on and cut exactly on the dotted circle line.  Then slide the balm ball half way through and secure with tape on the back.

I have done it both ways.  It defiantly looks better if you remove the seal, but at the same time I understand some people might not want to receive "opened" lip balm.  So do what you feel comfortable with! :)



I hope you enjoy them!  



No comments:

Post a Comment